New Challenges

Following my last post most of you now realize I have a terrible fear of failure and letting others down. Once I was able to write that, post it and put it out to the world I decided that I do not want to let that hold me back from life. I have a super sociable husband that LOVES meeting new people (honestly I always sit back and wonder how he does it!) I always feel like I scare everyone away or I seem too recluse for them.. I've been called a hermit a few times and I'm beginning to own it!

Earlier this week I did the unthinkable and found a way to put myself out to the world. I'm sure if you follow my Facebook or Instagram you have figured this out (and currently at my follower count that's the only way you got to this blog). I want to grow as a person, inspire others and create a healthy lifestyle for J and I to continue for years to come. Am I scared? Hell yeah! Am I gonna hear NO repeatedly... Most likely... Will these teach me a lot about rejection? That would be an affirmative. Am I going to let that hold me back? NO! Why? I want to be someone that moves people and I want to create a life for J, myself and our future children that we can love and enjoy. I want to be able to help provide while also being able to meet others with similar views as well as some that challenge me mentally. I have been fortunate to meet people throughout my life that challenge my way of thinking and I always admired them for that. Most of these people have no clue what they have done for me personally, emotional and mentally but I will always be grateful!

I want to grow personally, professionally and as a couple with J and make him proud. I don't want to stress him out at events and parties feeling like I need to cling to him. I want to not second guess every word I say whenever I walk away from meeting someone new and pray that I leave them with something of substance! I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us and I can't wait to share with you this adventure as we go!










Comments

  1. Beautiful Christina! This is really awesome what you are doing. You will inspire so many and already have. Reading your description of yourself in this post was like looking in a mirror. I am the same way, a total hermit, scared to interact and always doubting myself. You are inspiring me to make a change as well and to put myself out there more. I love 21 day fix too. I am currently about to finish my second round. It's such an amazing program.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Voice

Pinterest Life