Life

To say life has been crazy would be the understatement of the century! We had tons of family and friends in from all over the country (shoutout to my awesome friends in from Alaska!) Honestly enjoying my time with them and celebrating a beautiful wedding to my best friend truly took up a majority of time. A few days into the trip we all realized we didn't really take a ton of pictures because we were so caught in the moments together.

Now that the wedding has passed and everyone has gone home we've spent tons of time cleaning house and getting back to our true love of hunting. J's favorite wedding gifts would of course have to be his meat grinder and sausage stuffer attachments for the kitchen aid! Not only that I've had to get back into the swing of working and let me say that has just been fun. 

Now I'm being brutally honest with myself when I type this and honestly it could come back and bite me in the ass but here goes.... Am I happy? 

With my marriage and husband yes 100%...

In other endeavors that would be a NO!!!!! Am I content... yes but lets be honest contentment comes easy... I can settle for doing something as long as I don't absolutely HATE it. 

My passion and what I spend hours pouring over and enjoying though has to be fashion and DIY building projects. My issue with all that is figuring out how to make it all happen. I want to live out my passion but with a career like J's how do I do it? I'm sure if you've stumbled upon this blog you could be curious as to what he does that makes figuring it all out so difficult. Once I get comfy I will possibly open up a little more but lets just leave that topic alone for my own privacy/security sake (I mean there are crazy people on the inter webs...) 

Maybe this blog will fill that void and if it doesn't we will most certainly work from there and figure out my next step. Right now I want to leave you with an instagram/facebook roundup of some of my favorite looks and some wedding snap shots until I can get back to showing this sweet little nook of mine some love!





Our photographer Ann was super awesome and laid back like me so I just love all these fun pictures!


And yes I let these hilarious guys have guns at our wedding... That way no one could object!

Don't worry a full wedding post will follow once I get my house a little more organized!

Now for a few of my favorite looks as of late!










Follow my instagram for all sources of the above attire!


Keep checking back because I am so ready to flood this site with everything I love and I hope to share my passion with you!

Christina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Challenges

Voice

Pinterest Life