9 Days


What do you do when you are nine days away from your wedding and you cannot control the constant panic you feel?  No need for worry there are no cold feet here but my issue is my communication.  How may that be an issue when I love to talk all of my family and friends know that I love to speak my mind.  Communication is an issue when you love to talk, have great ideas swirling in your head yet you have no clue how to tell everyone.  My biggest fear is the day will look nowhere close to where my perfectionist brain has it all planned in my head.  I want the twinkle lights hanging perfectly over the reception area, the DJ mixing the perfect mix of fast and slow songs, our friends to be smiling and laughing so much that we never want the night to end, the perfect glimmer off of the golden babies breath in the centers of the tables.  I want the lawn games to bring about fun rivalries and bring together new friends.   I want the food to be just the right amount of delicious and comfort all leading up to the array of comfort fall desserts and a naked cake to top off the quirkiness of our day.  I want the pews to convey my country distressed look along with the babies’ breath lining the aisle.  I hope my signs have the perfect handwriting (I feel that my handwriting changes depending upon mood so what I like today I may hate tomorrow!)  I want my groom to show emotion that I rarely see and my dress to leave him as breathless as it has left me over the past few months.  I want a night that everyone remembers and wants to do again in twenty years.  I want t receive and give love to every person making our day as special as they have made our lives.  I want to crash into bed that night still feeling the buzz of adrenaline pumping through my veins an my cheeks to hurt from smiling so much.  I want to squeeze every person I see and never let go.  I know as soon as these next two weeks are over I may not see some of these very special people for months even years and that breaks my heart.  I want to fully enjoy every moment of the days to come and not stress so much about if it is going to live up to the fairy tale that I imagine in my head.  I mean at the end of the day no one will tell a bride her wedding looked like complete shit… Or will they?

Enjoy a few of my pictures that I have drawn inspiration from over the past several months as we began planning our day!

fall-wedding-table-decor-with-alter-and-flowers.jpg



DSC_8921-590x391.jpg


il_570xN.813752027_5x9k.jpg


unique-wood-country-rustic-wedding-guest-book-ideas.jpg


Come back the week after the wedding to see some sneak peeks of what I hope is my dream come true!

~ Christina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Challenges

Voice

Pinterest Life